No, I do not know if our food products support child slavery. Can't you just pick a movie or leave?
You're hiring children movies along with porn.....just leave.
You're too old and crabby to watch that movie without finding it overly offensive.
I feel like I'm getting crabs just looking at you.
Why are you leaning on my bench? Remove yourself from my personal space.
No, I do not care that you've seen every movie. That's simply not possible.
Don't touch that...jackass
Oh you want to hand in a resume? well don't count on a response.
It's 8.29. F*ck off i want to go home. There's no way you'll be done in 60 seconds.
It's been 45 minutes. Pick something or get out.
Don't look at me; pick a film!
Shut the funk up. We both know that fine is yours!
Sir, you're stinking up the entire store. Your body odour is overpowering the scent of the dead pigeons. Please leave.
Do you really need that much porn?
8 overnight`ers? really? you won't finish all of them. you're not going to make it!
Oh yeah. Keep squeeking that rubber chicken. that never gets annoying.
Sure, I have nothing better to do then follow you around the store looking for a movie you havn't seen and that is half decent.
Please refrain from reaaranging the order of the dvds. Along comes Polly as much as it's hard to believe doesn't go with Back Door Sluts 9.
Renting Mean Girls? I respect you.
No, I am not your buddy. Find another friend.
Yeah thanks, leave your coke bottle there. This is a trash dump after all and I live to pick up after you..
I look at you, and I look at your girlfriend. Either she's cheating on you or you're GREAT in bed.
Your jokes aren't funny and aren't appreciated at the front desk, thankyou.
Leave. Just, leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
also:
ReplyDeleteYOU'RE FAT. STOP WATCHING MOVIES (or in my case, buying junk-ass food), AND GO TO THE GYM.
believe it or not, i DO understand when you're PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE and SIGH or MAKE A FACE that suggests you're SO frustrated at my apparent INCOMPETENCE. no, i don't give a fuck.
i ruv you georgia. you are very clever.